Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thinking Out Loud



Do not worry...Your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.

Matthew 6:25-34



Sometimes I want to take the problems that come down my road in this walk of life and chew on them until there's no flavor left in them. I know I paraphrased these verses some, but the basic idea is we worry and we know it's a waste of time. We know we should trust God, but we want to hold on to our worry. I know I have to remind myself of this...daily.
Safe Travels,
Joan

3 comments:

judy said...

Don't worry; be happy!

blessings said...

Your words (His Words) fall appropriately - right when I needed to see them. Thank you. Blessings... Polly

Justabeachkat said...

Oh Joan...boy do I identify with this. It's a struggle for me not to worry, but I'm working on it. Thanks for this reminder.

Hugs!
Kat