Kari invited me to play this along with her and Kat and I'm always up for a fun game. Please consider yourself invited to join in the fun. And if you do, let me know.
1. Two Names You Go By: Joan or Joni (anyone who knows me through my husband calls me Joni because that is what he calls me).
2. Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Flip Flops and Shorts (wait a minute, that doesn't sound right. I do have on other clothes).
3. Two Things You Want In A Relationship: Love and honesty.
4. Two of Your Favorite Things to Do: Okay the computer is becoming one of them lately and taking my walks
5. Two Things You Want Very Badly At the Moment: A Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks (they are not available yet) but soon and some chocolate.
6. Two Pets You Had/Have: Claire, the best Golden Retriever in the world ( I was heartbroken when she passed away) and Cleo, our ten year old cat.
7. Two People Who Will Fill This Out First: I have no clue, but I hope you give it a try.
8. Two Things You Did Last Night: Hung out on the couch for awhile while I recovered from the big party and read a magazine.
9. Two People Who Live in Your House: My sweetie & Cleo(she also thinks she's a human). And we have various kids coming back and forth.
10. Two People You Talked to Last: My sweetie and Cleo (yeah I know she's a cat but she's a good listener)
11. Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow: Walking with my Sister and I'm hoping to get the gray out of my hair(what, you thought I was a natural blonde?)
12. Two Longest Car Rides: Taking Five kids(three of ours and two extra) from Cincinnati to Naples, Fla.---a 15 hour drive. Also from Ohio to Hilton Head.
13. Name Two of Your Favorite Holidays: Christmas & St. Patricks Day (because Spring is coming soon after March 17th) You didn't see that one coming, did you?
14. Name Two Favorite Beverages: Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks and a tie between Coke Zero and Crystal Lite Lemonade.