Friday, August 17, 2007

A little of this and a little of that


My good friend Kim sent me an e-mail called if women ruled the world and it had the above picture in it. I've seen this e-mail before but this is one I am guilty of doing, the shoe for a hammer and a knife for a screwdriver.

Also, one last word about Kari's season poll. Autumn won by a landslide and I'm not a sore loser or anything but I have the three most dreaded words in the history of man to tell you guys: "Wind chill factor" Enough said! :-).

Go to Isabella's Closet and check out her giveaway for her 100th post. She's giving away a free banner/logo. And also Kari pointed me in the direction of this great giveaway at the:
This is such a great site to visit and she's giving away a French coffee press and some other great things. But hurry because I think this ends tomorrow.

There are a few really talented ladies out there and if you haven't visited them, pop over for a visit and enjoy their blogs.

The first is Sophie, she has a great blog and it inspires me to do some things around my house.
And also go visit Sandy, she has some real talent and for someone like me who can't even draw stick people, I am in awe of people who have this talent.
Anyway do yourself a favor and visit all these ladies.
It's date night tonight for my sweetie and I. I think we are going to grab something to eat, do a little shopping and hit Starbucks. Hope you are having a great Friday!

Safe Travels,

Joan

4 comments:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

All right, Joan. Send me an e-mail and tell me how you did the banner and how in the heck do you insert a link with just a name and not the whole website address! Don't make me hound you for this info! lol
Wind Chill Factor...music to my ears. lollollollollol

Oh and I almost forgot! LOVE your banner!

Katie said...

Who designed the banner at the top of your blog? I love it. I need something more personal for ours!

PS, you have my favorite new blog b/c you are so good at updating it :o)

Katie said...

Ok, I just realized teh Kari had posted about the same thing. Maybe I should read first next time!!! I was just in a hurry cause I want one so bad!

Justabeachkat said...

Love your new look.

Hugs!
Kat