Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Silhouette of Maddie

As an early birthday present, Grandma took Maddie & Mommy to the mall today and had this silhouette done of Maddie. I think the silhouette man did a great job. I never had this done with my kids so I wasn't sure how it worked. He does it all with scissors and the kids don't have to be all dressed up or even holding still for very long. He even does it from pictures. I wanted to get a picture with a side view of her to put right next to this one to show you, but an almost one year old doesn't hold still for very long. Love you Maddie girl!!

6 comments:

judy said...

I love the pic of Maddie! It's adorable!

Judy

Kelli said...

Stunning!

Justabeachkat said...

Oh.My.Word! What a great idea. She's gorgeous.

Hugs!
Kat

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

That's just precious!

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Joan, visit my blog when you get the time. I've passed on the NICE MATTERS award to you because you've been soooo nice to me! In fact, you seem to be nice to just about everybody. How do you do that?? lol

Anonymous said...

I love it too!! That is something you will keep forever. I have one of Allison from when she was maybe 5 and it is great!! We missed Maddie this week!