Sunday, August 12, 2007

And.....

Grandma, Maddie & Gramps





This week is what my daughter calls Maddie's birth week. Her one year old birthday is on Saturday. So please forgive this over the top Grandma if I have a few more than usual Maddie posts. I know I am a little crazy when it comes to this little girl. So just humor me and shake your head and say "What a rookie Grandma". That's okay with me because at the end of the day, I will still be crazy about her. Oh and by the way, look Grandma is wearing pink again and it looks like Maddie has also inherited the pink gene.



Safe Travels,




Joan

5 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Great photo. You need some pink sunglasses like Miss Maddie.

Love the look of your pink blog!

Hugs!
Kat

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Ahhhh, isn't she just perfect? And isn't it funny that your granddaughter and my granddaughter are both named Maddie (mine spells hers Maddy)? I love this picture. It's just plain cute.

sarah cool said...

Ok, they are toooo cute! I think your daughter looks a lot like you!

kevin said...

Birth weeks are the best! We always celebrated them at Parkside Court!

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

That is a lovely photo!! All of your blog is lovely!!