Saturday, August 4, 2007

Movie Time


Let's get out of the 90 degree heat and get our microwave popcorn (make mine kettle corn) and our Coke Zero and talk about a couple of movies. I was lucky enough to see two movies this week. The first one I seen was No Reservations. I've been waiting for a chick flick drama and this totally fit into that category. I promise when I talk about movies, I won't give away any endings. The basic story here is of Catherine Zeta Jones character taking in her niece when her sister is killed. I enjoyed this chick flick drama. I thought the young girl who played her niece Zoe, Abigail Breslin, is a terrific young actress. It is kind of a predictable storyline but it's still nicely done.

The second movie is The Bourne Ultimatum. What a jam pack action ride this movie is. Right from the beginning it grabs you and doesn't stop delivering. My sweetie loves action adventure movies and he really liked this one. If I'm not mistaken this is the third in the series and Matt Damon is excellent as the tortured Jason Bourne, who lost his memory and looking for answers.

Joan Allen as Pam Landy is also great in this film but she seems to be great in all of her films. This film has alot of action and intense scenes, so if that kind of thing bothers you, it might not be for you. All in all, two good movies. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Safe Travels,

Joan

3 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

I want to see No Reservations...maybe one day next week I can get a girlfriend to go with me.

We own the first two Bourne movies on DVDs but haven't seen them. My husband and I were just discussing this the other day. We need to have a movie night soon to watch both so we can go see the 3rd one at the theatre.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

Did you see I gave you an award?

Hugs!
Kat

Justabeachkat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Loved the Bourne movie! Made me want to come home and watch the other 2 again. That fight scene where Bourne and that "killer" named Desh (?) were beating the fool out of each other made me hurt all over! They make it look soooo real. (And as much as I loved the movie, my husband loved it even more!)