Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tagged - The Name Game

Okay, Kari I will get back at you someday for this tag -lol - it was kind of hard to think of stuff for this one. Okay, so here are the rules. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would wanted to have. When you are tagged, write your own post containing your middle name facts. At the end of your post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.





Married to Mike. Okay that was an easy one to start off with.


Alaska, I'm going to Alaska next month for work. Tough job, I know.


Reading a really good book right now by Karen Kingsbury.


I can't wait to go to Hilton Head Island with my family soon.


Enjoying watching Maddie learning to walk.



Okay, if you haven't figured it out, my middle name is Marie. Now the pressure of tagging someone. I really don't know who to tag since I am still so new at this, so if any of you want to play along feel free to and leave me a comment so I can learn more about you.





Safe Travels,



Joan

4 comments:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

I thought this one was hard, too! But you've made it look pretty effortless. Everything you said makes sense! lol

blessings said...

Oooo, I love Karen Kingsbury! Which one are you reading? Blessings...-Polly

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Hi Joan, I enjoyed your list! In answer to your question, the pink thing on my counter is a pink leather 'Roberts' radio. Do you have them in the States? They are very popular over here because of their retro style, and come in all different colours! Cath Kidston even does them in floral!!

Katie said...

Enjoying motherhood

Ready for fall to come

Involved in Animal Rescue with HART

Needy right now cause my husband is in Iraq.