Thursday, August 9, 2007

Karen Kingsbury

Karen Kingbury's new book called Summer will be out on August 21st. She is a gifted writer. If you have never read any of her books, I would start with the Redemption series that introduces you to the Baxter family. There are five books in that series and then move on to the Firstborn series and the Sunrise series is the last of the Baxter family. Summer is the second in the Sunrise series. Her books are always so moving. My sisters and I are always waiting for her next book to come out. I really don't think you will be disappointed in her books. To learn more about Karen's books go here to Karen's website. I'm excited, two good books to take to the beach next month. Today I also bought a book by Nicholas Sparks called Dear John. I really like his books. Some of his books have been made into movies. His books are usually very romantic and sometimes sad.

Safe Travels,

Joan

4 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

I haven't read Karen's books yet, but I'll add your suggestions to my ever growing list of books I want to read:-) This world of blogging has seriously cut into my reading time.

I love Nicolas Sparks books though.

Hugs!
Kat

Unknown said...

Hi Kat,

I am beginning to understand about how blogging can take over reading time too. I'm taking the books on vacation with me next month along with my laptop, so if you see me on blogs too much instead of having fun with my family, seriously yell at me.:-)

Katie said...

I used to work at a bookstore and am not familiar with this author. I will have to look into her more. My mom loves the Mitford series. Are you familiar, and if so do you think she would like these? I look forward to more of your suggestions.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]jcjourneys.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Here is a fact for you. Recent Scientific Research displays that nearly 50% of all USA grownups are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.