Thursday, August 9, 2007

Nice Matters

Kari at Just livin' Large gave me this award. I know I am suppose to pass this forward but I don't know that many people in the blog world yet. Thanks Kari, you are very kind. Two awards in one week. I can't believe it. Like I said before I never get awards.

Kat at justabeachkat has also been really nice to me but I know she's has already received this award.

And Kelli at livingingrace checks in with me from time to time just to say hi and leave a kind word. Considering all she is going through, I am in awe that she does that.

And my friend Sarah at Whitman's Sampler always leaves me a nice comment letting me know someone out there reads this.

I know as I get to know more of you, I'll have lots of people to pass this on too. Thanks again Kari!

Safe Travels,


Joan

3 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Congratulations Joan! You definitely deserve this award!

Hugs!
Kat

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

You are quite welcome, Joan. You deserve it!

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Congrats on your award Joan! And thank-you for visiting me via Kari! It's lovely to meet new bloggers!