Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Day After


Mommy, Maddie & Daddy



Maddie eating her Elmo cake




Maddie, Mommy , my great niece Bailey, and me holding Violet



Fellow Bloggers and friends Kevin & Sarah and Katie & Casey

Okay, we survived the big party but we are all pretty tired today. We hosted the party at our house and we have big parties every Christmas and the Fourth of July, so I'm not sure why this one wore us all out. Have you ever seen or heard two one year old little girls going after the same Tickle Me Elmo doll? Not a pretty sight or sound!!:-) Here are a few pictures and thank you all for hanging in there with me while I posted a million posts about this birthday. Mommy says next year it's going to be a much more laid back birthday. Don't forget we are all going to Sicily on Travel Tuesday this week.


Safe Travels,
Joan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun at Maddie's party! She got lots of goodies!!!! She is such a cutie - hard to believe a year has gone by already.

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Okay Joan, I'm terribly sorry but it looks like you are entirely too tiny to be my friend. I need chubby friends...makes me feel more normal. lol
Loved the pictures!