Thursday, August 23, 2007

No More House Cleaning




See this little thing, it's suppose to be "childproof." I am calling it "joanproof." I cannot get the thing to open, it has all my cleaning supplies in it. We put it there because Maddie's favorite form of entertainment when she comes to Grandma and Grandpa's is this. So I decided no more house cleaning. Sounds like a plan to me.
By the way, it's going to be 96 degrees here today in Ohio. Even for a summer person like me, it's a bit too much. Stay cool and have a great day!
Safe Travels,
Joan

7 comments:

Knit-Wit said...

Ha! Where do I get one of those? :) Actually, my kids would have gotten out the sissors by now and cut it open for me (at least the older ones would have while showing the younger one how to do it).

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Hey, where do I buy one of those? I need to lock my cleaning supplies away, too. (Only in the interests of safety, of course).

judy said...

It's already 98 degress and climbing! YUCK!!!

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

I hate childproof lid things, like tablet bottles! You can them pill bottles, I think, or medecine bottles!

Christine Boles said...

*ahem!*
101 degrees, today.~

You know, that joanproof thing is like a sign from God~ yeah, I would definitely take it as a sign from God that you should just forget about cleaning stuff and go get some Graeter's!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Thank you so much for visiting me today! I had a so much fun reading your sweet blog. I think I want one of those things to lock the cleaning cupboard, too!
:) Lidy

Justabeachkat said...

Any excuse not to clean is okay by me :-)

Hugs!
Kat