Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Travel Tuesday - Travel Gifts for Christmas

Globe Ornaments from Travel Smith.

Neck Pillow and eye mask. These things really come in handy for long flights.



Travel Kit. I like little practical travel kits.


Here are some more little travel items for the traveler on your Christmas list. Travel Smith does have different price ranges on their website so even though it might be late to order, you can still get some ideas from there.
Since Christmas and New Years are on Tuesdays for the next two weeks, I am not doing Travel Tuesday again till the beginning of January. And then I am going to start it off with Hawaii. Hawaii sounds good in the middle of January, doesn't it? Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday. I know everyone is busy and so am I. I have a dinner to go to tonight at my friend Mickie's house and then the office Christmas luncheon tomorrow and I still have to do all the food shopping etc... all while dealing with extended family Christmas drama. Is it just me or do family dramas surface more at this time of year? I'm trying not to let it make me forget the real reason for this Christmas season. If I keep my focus on the Baby born in the stable everything will be okay. Have a great Tuesday!



7 comments:

CIELO said...

Good morning, Joan: What a beautiful blog you have... full of charm and pretty things to see. Thank you for stopping by my "house in the roses", the other day. It is a pleasure to meet you, and I hope to see you there again, sometime soon.

Enjoy the Season

Cielo

kari and kijsa said...

Those ornaments are sooo cute! What a great idea for a jet setter!

Merry Christmas blessings,

kari and kijsa

Sandi McBride said...

soft knit slacks with elastic and slippers...I hate to fly because of the bloating, lol...so I come prepared!

Sandi McBride said...

soft knit slacks with elastic and slippers...I hate to fly because of the bloating, lol...so I come prepared!

Sandi McBride said...

okay, so why did it post that twice? Must be be the start of a trend...

Knit-Wit said...

Cute travel kit!

Hawaii! I look forward to reading it. I told my hubby I want to go to Hawaii for our 20th anniversary next year (time to start saving!).

Anonymous said...

Ooooh the family drama. Will it ever end? It almost makes me not mind so much that I'll be in Nashville... =\