Saturday, December 1, 2007

The New Do

This picture was taken a week ago on Thanksgiving.
And this is a picture of my sweetie and I last night with my new do. I really like it, now comes the hard part, getting it to look like this again. LOL Can't I just have someone come fix it for me everyday? She explained to me how to fix it, but my eyes kind of glazed over as she was talking, round brush, blow dry in opposite direction...... yea, yea..... We got a decent start on our Christmas shopping last night and hope to finish it tonight and our Christmas tree is in out of the cold and ready to be decorated. Hope the weekend is going well for everyone.



9 comments:

Irene said...

I really love the new do! VERY flattering!! It doesn't look too complicated, I will bet you can do it!

Anonymous said...

Love the new haircut! We are going downtown tonight to the downtown dazzle and maybe hit Macy's. Went out to Florence last night and got lots of shopping done too. Took Coco to cut down our tree today - that was fun!! Email is down for some reason. See you later.

June

Tammy said...

I like your hair either way...you are a very pretty lady!!

Have a great day! =)

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I LOVE it!! Very pretty! Did you do something different to the color? It looks a bit darker than usual?

If you're shopping downtown tonight, stop into the Boathouse and visit me... I'll be there all night, blah!

Love you!

Nunnie's Attic said...

I LOVE the new do, Joan. It's very becoming!! Although your hair is not what defines your beauty in my eyes.

Love,
Julie

Kellan said...

Hi Joan, I love your new do! It is really cute and looks good on you. You two make a very handsom couple - darling. Take care and have a good weekend. Kellan

photowannabe said...

Very flattering new do Joan. Sometimes it just takes a little practice to get that brush to do what you want it to.

Maria said...

Very pretty style, Joan! Glad you got so much done on your shopping. My hubby and I had a busy day out today but it was nice.

Justabeachkat said...

Hi there!

Remember me? Yep, I'm the one who hasn't been by for a visit in over a week. Sorry. It's been wild and crazy around my house, plus I've been out of town, but I'm home now and sooooo ready to catch up on my blog reading. I've sure enjoyed visiting here today. Finally! I went back and read all your posts I've missed and it's been fun seeing what you've been up to.

I LOVE your new "DO"! Very flattering!

Cute story about Maddie's "experience" at The Disney Store.

Hugs!
Kat