Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Travel Tuesday - Christmas Travel Gifts

I thought I would do something a little different for Travel Tuesday for the next two weeks before Christmas. I thought I would show you a few travel gift ideas from Travel Smith, we always had their catalogs at work. These are just a few of their items, but ones I thought were fun. They do have items that are not as expensive and maybe I'll try to pick out a few next week. Anyway, check out their website if you love to travel. Have a great day!



Everyone needs a camera and I thought this waterproof Pentax was a cool little one. It is priced at $349.00.

Here is a travel alarm with a digital photo frame, which I thought was a great idea for travel. It prices at around $49.75.

I really like this Florentine duffel rolling bag. I love anything on wheels. I cannot carry anything when I travel, it has to roll. The price on this is $59.00



And I am a globe freak. I love globes, I have one that lights up in my office. This one is $45.00.
This little GPS is expensive but people who have them tell me they love them. This one is $499.00




5 comments:

Knit-Wit said...

Fun gift ideas! Thanks for sharing! Guess I'll pass on the GPS for this year, though. :-)

Nunnie's Attic said...

We have a Tom Tom GPS system and we love it! My mom just ordered one for my dad and my brother ordered one for his wife for Christmas. I HIGHLY recommend one!

Love,
Julie

Tracy said...

Hi Joan - thanks for complimenting my blog changes!

I love your blog banner. The colored Christmas balls are so bright & cheery! :)

savvycityfarmer said...

I will take one of each...p.s. already have a camera...somtimes everyone's looks like a better one...


you may enjoy my 200th post...bless you

Justabeachkat said...

Fun ideas!

Hugs!
Kat