Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Memories








These are photos of my kids at Christmas over the years. I know the last photo was one that I used as a Christmas card from 1981. Christina was just a newborn baby and couldn't even hold her head up yet. I remember those overalls Melissa and Jimmy wore because I used to dress them in Osh Kosh overalls all the time. I really wish I would have marked the dates on my photos because it's hard to figure out the exact year. It's so much easier now with digital photos. We are giving my mother in law one of those digital frames for Christmas and I've spent the day going through photos trying to pick out some for the frame and came across these and thought they were cute. Brings back memories and don't worry my mother in law doesn't use a computer so she won't read this and find out her gift. :-)




4 comments:

Kellan said...

Joan, these are precious photos of your precious children. Take care. Kellan

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

That looks like Maddie in the top picture!

I have the same problem with my pictures...why didn't I put the dates on them????? lol I loved seeing these pics of yours, though. Cute holiday memories...they just never get old. WE do, but the memories don't. ha!

photowannabe said...

I got a digital frame for my birthday. i just love it. So many pictures can be loaded on it and be changed. Its great for Grandmas and their whole family.
You have cuties too Joan.

a Pocket Angel said...

Joan, What adorable photos!
I wish you and your family peace, love and happiness for Christmas.
Blessings ~Mary~