Saturday, May 10, 2008

What Makes being a Mom so worth it

GRANDBABIES!!!


Maddie, the ring leader of the group!!
Cameron, second in command!!
And Maddie's baby Sis, who will make her entrance on May 20th!! I think they have a name all picked out for her but I am not sure they want me to say just yet. But her middle name will be Ann after my Mom. Hey, if I had known grand babies were so much fun I would have done it first. LOL Love these three little guys............

Here's a couple of quotes about Moms that I liked:

"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother" Abraham Lincoln

"My mother was the most beautiful women I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her" George Washington

"The mother's heart is a child's schoolroom" Henry Ward Beecher

"When you're a mother , you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child" Sophia Loren

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun grilling out tomorrow. Happy Mother's Day Joan!! We can't wait to meet Maddie's little sis. Already have the calendar cleared to come to the hospital that night.

June

Rue said...

Awww... your grandbabies are so cute :)

Happy Mother's Day Joan!!
rue

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Joan, you are a precious Grandmother and your little ones are so darling. Best wishes for a special Mother's Day. Love the quotes!
Celestina,
la rea rose

Kellan said...

Oh, how darling - all three!!! Happy Mother's Day Joan - have a good one! SEe you - Kellan

Brit. (lille meg) said...

Oh, you have such sweet grandbabies! Lucky you!

Knit-Wit said...

I wonder what our children will say about us when they are all grown up. Those are lovely quotes.

You have beautiful grandchildren.

Maria said...

Love the quotes and love the pics!