Saturday, May 17, 2008

How many people in the U.S.A. have your name?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
24
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


I seen this on another blog and thought I would play along. There are only 24 people in the United States with my full name. My first name and married last name. There are 477,419 people with the first name of Joan. Statistically it ranks 118 as the most popular first name. 97.4 percent of people with the first name of Joan are female. There are 15,600 people in the US with our last name. And it is statistically the 2463rd most popular last name.
Anyway, it's kind of a fun game to play this weekend. Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. It finally stopped raining and the sun is shining today but it's a little cooler than normal for this time of year. After two weeks of hardly working, my laptop is working again. I don't know what it's problem was but I LOVE my laptop. It wasn't connecting to the wireless internet. Anyway it has decided to be good again and I'm a happy camper. Let's just hope it doesn't go back to being naughty again. Have a great weekend and go check out how many people have your name.


10 comments:

Irene said...

Hi! I checked out my name. For my married name, there are almost 4000 people with my same exact name. But for my maiden name? NONE. Maybe I should change my name back..

Donna said...

Haven't checked mine yet...but I will!! Have a Fun Weekend!! Love the colors in here Mis Joan!!!hughugs

Knit-Wit said...

I have seen this before and I am the ONLY person with my name.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan,
That's pretty cool, I'll have to check it out. Hope you are having a great weekend.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Anonymous said...

There are only 10 people with my maiden name, but 360 with my married name!
Love your new layout--so summery!

Maria said...

Joan, I'm finally coming around for a visit again! I love your new layout. Gorgeous! I'm going to check out the name thing later. I'm expecting high numbers for my "married name". Hope you are having good weather. I can send you some of Southern California's heat wave to warm you up.

Brit. (lille meg) said...

Exiting! We have a website in Norway too, where we can see how many people who has our own names.

Yesterday we celebrated or National Day in Norway. In my area we had sunny weather, but in many other places in our country they had rain, and even snow.

I wish you a good week!

Justabeachkat said...

Yikes! There are 95 people with my full name!! Amazing!

BTW...love your new header photo.

Hugs!
Kat

kari and kijsa said...

So fun!! there were 0 people with kijsa's name, and kar's full name, Karianne, had 0 as well! SO much fun!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Peta said...

That is so cool, I am going to check it out now.