Monday, May 12, 2008

Cuteness..........

I had a visit from everyone yesterday on Mom's Day. My son Jimmy and Allison and Cameron(my grandson) came over to visit. In these two photos, Papa is holding him and they are watching the Reds take a whooping from the Mets. I guess Cameron thought it was funny because he kept smiling. :-) Grandma got to hold him for the longest time until he decided to go to the bathroom all over me. LOL So we both had to change our clothes.


And then my daughter Melissa, Jamiel and Maddie came over for dinner. Our youngest Christina was here all day. Anyway, Maddie had one of my Weight Watcher ice cream treats again and we had to give her a bath and wash her hair. Afterwards she put on her jammies and climbed in Grandma's and Papa's bed to watch Sprout TV and I took these shots of her. She hardly ever has her hair down and she looks so much older then her 21 months in these photos

And just look at the plate she made me for Mother's Day. It now sits in my china cabinet for everyone to see. :-) Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. Have a wonderful Monday and I have a Travel Tuesday tomorrow that is a little different but interesting, so if you have some time stop back tomorrow and check it out.




16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a perfect Mother's Day! We were at that Mets vs Reds game and I told my dh about my Red's fan friend in Cincinnati :-) Ken Griffey Jr is one cute guy...I will try to post a picture of him just for you on my blog--promise!

Anonymous said...

Love Maddie's hair - she is adorable! Cameron is a cutie too. The plate is such a neat idea!!

June

Crystal said...

Glad you had a wonderful Mothers Day and those pictures ar WONDERFUL! BEAUTIFUL kids;o)

Here's the website of the funny cat pictures you were asking about the other day! Sorry i'm a few days behind on catching up on everyones comments and blogs!

http://icanhascheezburger.com

Anonymous said...

Your Grands are just precious!

Have a wonderful day!☺

Knit-Wit said...

My daughter is four and doesn't have nearly the amount of hair that Maddie has.

Irene said...

Oh Maddie's hair is adorable!!! Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day!!!!!

Justabeachkat said...

All the photos are adorable. I love Maddie's hair down. She did a great job on the plate. It's a keeper for sure.

Hugs!
Kat

Rue said...

Hi Joan :)

It sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day :)

I can't believe Maddie has all that hair. I swear Annie was bald for an eternity! LOL

Oh and my mother thinks that name for a restaurant is funny too LOL

Hugs,
rue

Kellan said...

Cute pictures! Sounds like you had a fabulous Mother's Day - I'm so glad.

Take care - Kellan

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan,
Maddie is so adorable but I know you already know that, she looks so cute with her hair down and Cameron is getting so big, what a doll! Glad you had a great Mothers Day.

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

judy said...

Hi Joan, I have never seen Maddie's hair down; it is so cute that way! I love the pictures of Cameron also.

Judy

photowannabe said...

There is nothing like family and grandkids for Mother's Day. Even the "wet" clothes gives a memory to be talked about for a long time. Adorable kids. Wish I could post my kids pictures but I have been asked not to. So everyone will just have to imagine.

Michelle said...

sounds like a wonderful mother's day with your adorable grandkids!

Sandi McBride said...

Sounds like a great Mother's Day you had! So glad for you!
Hugs
Sandi

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Hi! I nice to meet you. Your grandkids are beautiful. It looks like you had a wonderful mother's day. And how fun! We have a tour guide in blogland. How fun is that?? Have a great day! Terrie

Maria said...

Joan, I didn't even recognize Maddie with her hair down. I think that is the first time I've seen her like that. LOL

Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I love the plate. I have a similar one that my oldest, Joseph, scribbled when he was 3 years old. He'll be 18 in November and I cherish the plate and still use it.

Your grandson has grown so much already! What a cutie pie!