Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away..........

It's been raining here in Cincinnati the past few days, which kind of makes my hair look like this dog in the picture. LOL Things are kind of busy now that there is less then a week till the new baby comes. On Tuesday morning, my daughter Melissa goes into the hospital for a schedule c-section. And guess who is coming to stay at Grandma and Papa's house for the week? We have Maddie while Mommy is in the hospital. We have lots of things planned for next week. I'm hoping our weather gets better so we can go to the Cincinnati Zoo and see the zoo babies.
So this time next week, a new baby girl will be here and I can't wait to see her. We decided to limit Maddie's time at the hospital because she is very clingy to Mom these days and I'm not sure how she'll react when we have to leave. We are taking her to the hospital on Tuesday morning so she can be there to meet her new sister. I'm sure they will be best buds before long.
Well, that's about it for me today. Tomorrow is the weekend. YEA! My youngest daughter Christina and I are making plans to go and see Jersey Boys, which starts a run in Cincy next week. Melissa says she'll be too busy to go with us. Can't imagine why she says that. LOL Has anyone seen Jersey Boys? I've heard good things about it but you never know. Hope you are having a wonderful Thursday!


10 comments:

Donna said...

How Exciting for y'all!!! Such a Special day!!! Can't wait to see her pictures!! hughugs

Knit-Wit said...

Oh! How exciting! That little baby will be here before I am back from my vacation!

Wendster said...

Just got all caught up on your blog again. Do you know that I stayed in one of those tree houses? Cedar Creek tree house in Washington, and it was FABULOUS. Hubby and I went there for one of our honeymoons. We liked them so much we decided to take three of them. ha. One a month. about. lol. The view from the windows on that cold november morning, with NO heating in the bedroom, just downstairs in the kitchen/diningroom was so beautiful. Frost on the ground, ice patterns on the window. But we were toasty warm under our comforters.
Congratulations on the new baby. Only one more week!
And Maddie did look cute and grown up on your bed. Those weight watcher bars must be really yummmy. I think I want one.
Liked the post about babies and their angels too and appreciated the exposure to dragon fruit. Makes me wonder how many more new and fun foods are around the world?
Hugs!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Another little baby almost here! That is so exciting. You and Christina will have a great time at Jersey Boys--my dh saw it on a business trip(!) so I have only heard the CD, but he loved it!

Kellan said...

WOW how exciting!!! So nice that you will have time with Maddie too - I'm sure you are looking forward to that!! I can't wait to hear all about this new baby next week!

Hope you had a good day, despite the rain - see you - Kellan

Brit. (lille meg) said...

Very exiting! I think we all look forward to see your new grandchild.
Lucky you who get grandchildren!

Thank you for sweet comments to me.

I hope the rain will soon stop in your place.
Have a great day! ):

judy said...

Hi Joan,
That's exciting about the new baby. I can't wait to see her myself. We are going to see the Jersey Boys on Wednesday. I love Frankie Valli and the Four Season.


Judy

Anonymous said...

I can tell you are getting excited!!

Have a great time!☺

Justabeachkat said...

What a cute photo Joan. My hair has a mind of it's own when it rains. LOL

What an exciting time for your family. Can't wait to hear all about and see photos of the new little one. I'm sure Maddie's gonna be Mommy's helper.

You are going to love, love, love Jersey Boys. We saw it when we were in NY in Decemeber. Soooo good!

Hugs!
Kat

Maria said...

My teaching partner saw Jersey Boys and loved it! If it comes back to the LA area, I plan to go.

How exciting about welcoming another grandchild into your life. How blessed you are and these babies to have you for a grandma.

Enjoy your time with Maddie!