Monday, August 11, 2008

Near Perfect

The weather here in Cincinnati, Ohio has been near perfect. The skies are blue with white fluffy clouds and no humidity and temperatures just touching around 80. Just near perfect........This morning when I got up I swear I could feel a hint of Fall in the air. LOL And with all the windows opened it's about the best sleeping weather you could asked for. But I know August in Cincy and the hot steamy humidity will be back to get us. Okay now for the good stuff, my daughter has a photo blog for Sydney and Maddie. I think the plan is to just put up photos of the girls as they grow. They have a day by day journal blog but this is going to be mostly photos, so go over here to visit if you just can't get enough of my grandbabies photos on my blog. LOL I also have a link at the top of my sidebar. I helped my daughter put together her blog's new look with thanks to one of LeeLou's free blog layouts. And while I was fixing up their blog, I decided to change mine (again). I love the bike on the beach with the flowers. You know I don't even live anywhere near a beach but I am always drawn to these types of photos. Well, I am off to have breakfast at Panera's with my friends who I worked with this morning, we all work out of our homes now and I do miss the interaction with everyone. Here's a few photos I took over the weekend. Couldn't resist posting this photo of little Cameron and his see through binky, it's so cute to see his little lips moving when this thing is in his mouth. And I just thought the giant bubble was cool, we were having some fun with Maddie this weekend. That little girl just loves watching the Olympics especially the girls gymnastics, maybe we have a future gold medalist in our mist. LOL Have a great Monday!









13 comments:

Brenda said...

Your grand babies are precious!

It was a good bit cooler here too over the weekend.

Happy Monday!

Maria said...

What great photos, Joan. I love the binky photo! Enjoy your breakfast at Panera's. What's your favorite there? I love everything I've tried there. Yummy!

photowannabe said...

Your Grandson has the brightest and very expressive eyes. Really nice capture of the bubble too.
Enjoy your breakfast with your workers.
Hubby and I are off to have breakfast at a restaurant ourselves.

Christine Boles said...

The transparent binky is so cute!

Yes, the produce stand I showed is in the "K" steakhouse parking lot on Sundays, right next to Hatting's grocery! You have a good eye!

Sally said...

Aw, how sweet - that precious little baby boy!! I've not seen the clear binky before.

That's great that Maddie enjoys watching the olympics with you, Joan; I remember when Brittney and I used to watch together.. Precious memories in the making.

Have a great day!!

Sally said...

Oh, and I LOVE your new layout - very crisp and pretty. Of course, I love the beach!!

Donna said...

Hahahaha...Love the Paci.....And that BIG bubble!!! Loving the new room sweetie!!!hughugs

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I love the new look!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I love the header!!Have a great Tuesday....Mary

Fran said...

I love the new look! Your babies are just beautiful. I especially loved the picture with the Paci....my kids loved theirs.

Fran

Tracy said...

Cameron sure is a cutie! Love your new blog layout. :)

Irene said...

Thanks for sharing the new blog! What cute photos!

And I love your new blog look! Very nice! And the bike is such a perfect metaphor (is that the correct term?) to go with your "journey" theme! LOVE it!!!!

Sandi McBride said...

I know exactly what you mean by the nip of fall in the air...it was in the 50's yesterday morning and I needed a light wrap as I sat on the porch with Mac and had my coffee...it's raining today, a lovely gentle all day soaker...just what the Dr ordered...can't wait to see the Grand's pictures!
hugs
Sandi
ps
thanks for the kind words...you're the best!