Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lots of Fun!!

Everyone is pretty tired around our home. Maddie had a great birthday weekend. Papa and I took her to her favorite place to eat, Subway! She loves Subway and gets excited every time we pull up to the restaurant. LOL And then when we were finished eating we went next door to the pet store and she made friends with the puppies.
She loved this little black puppy(and so did I). He was so friendly and just wanted someone to love on him. Isn't he so cute?
We resisted the urge to buy her a puppy but look at his little face watching us. I think the pet store was her favorite part of the outing.
Then we took her to Toys R Us and picked her up a few of her Thomas the train toys. She loves Thomas the train and yells "choo, choo" everytime she sees something with Thomas on it.
She had to show Aunt Christina one of her new toys.
On Sunday she had her birthday party and got so many fun things. Yes folks, that's two packs of 100 balls. It's for some kind of thing that you blow up and then you put all the balls in it and jump around. I don't know what they are called. LOL

And then yesterday my sister June and my neice Allison and my sister Gail and my nephew Andrew came over to swim and have pizza with Maddie and Aunt Steph came over after work to play and blow bubbles. I know you hate this photo of you Steph but I think it's so sweet. She had a long full and wonderful weekend and what happens after you go and go and go for days............
You curl up in your princess tent and go to sleep. :-)




17 comments:

Brenda said...

She is such a little doll! Thank you so much for sharing her fun with us!

Sally said...

Oh my goodness, such a busy, busy happy time!! What a cutie pie!! :)

Fran said...

I can tell that you love this little girl so much! Sounds like a busy weekend. I bet you can sleep better in a princess tent than in your own bed!

Fran

Maria said...

What a wonderful tradition you are carrying on. I love it! The photos are adorable and how blessed you are to have such a close family to share in the celebrations.

Have a great day!

Christine Boles said...

That last picture makes me go "awwwWWww!"

Donna said...

She is precious! What a fun age!

Donna said...

What a Fun post Joan!! I love All the pictures! The bubbles and her Princess tent!!hahahaha....precious!! Happy night!hughugs

Tonjia said...

what an adorable little princess!! she looks right at home in her princess tent.

These are the things that memories are made of.

Kellan said...

Oh, what sweet pictures! I'm so glad she had such a good Birthday - what a little sweetie she is!

Take care, Joan - Kellan

Karen M said...

What a perfect day for a delightful little girl! I think grandmom had fun too!

I can tell you treasure all your babies.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Joan, what a little angel Maddie is and what a great weekend with her. She looks so precious sleeping in the tent.

Thank you for stopping by my anniversary post and giveaway. Your kind comments meant so much to me. We had a great time in Santa Fe and will share my pictures soon. Trying to catch up this week. Oh vacations are over way too soon!!
Hugs, Celestina
la rea rose

Brit. (lille meg) said...

Congratulations to Maddie, even it is too late.
I hope she enjoyed her birthday.

Have a nice day!

Sandi McBride said...

Joan, she's so beautiful...and isn't it fun to spoil them? I would do anything in the world for our Arianna...just anything...Happy Birthday to Maddie...give her a hug from me!
hugs
Sandi

Girl Raised in the South said...

Very very sweet photos - nothing as delightful as a toddler and a bunch of bubbles.

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Hey - I want a princess tent, too! lol

Glad her birthday celebrations were wonderful. She's soooo precious.

Kari

Jeanne said...

Those are great pictures of the outing with Maddie. Love the Subway shot(love the pics on the wall of your Subway!) and her with the puppy are so sweet. Such a cute way to end your post Joan with a tuckered out little girl.

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Joan she is such a sweet girl. Look at her all tuckered out in her Princess canopy. Thats is down right adorable. Im glad she had such a fun birthday.


Love Shann xxx