Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Grandma's Little Helper

To make up for my previous boring post, here's some photos of my grandaughter Maddie helping Grandma water her flowers tonight. She' such a big helper and Grandma sure did appreciate it.

We are on a flight path so we always play a little game when the airplanes fly overhead. This is her expression when she seen one taking off tonight.
And this is her face when I told her to say goodbye to the plane. Not sure what kind of look she's giving me. LOL
Airplane's all gone Grandma! We did finally get the water to those poor flowers and not just on the deck. Have a good one!

15 comments:

Donna said...

AWWWW!!!!!! She's Precious!!!!!! I Love the Plane taking off one!!!Hahahahaha....night sugar!hughugs

Brenda said...

She's such a Doll!! Don't you just love it when they help? Her expressions are priceless. Have fun Grandma!

Karen M said...

She is soooo cute and just precious. One of these days I hope to have a granddaughter!! I'm not pushing anyone though.

Sally said...

Goodness gracious - she's just THE cutest thing!! I know she's a lot of fun for you!!

Sandi McBride said...

Oh what wonderful pics! They will thrill her one day...mark my words!
hugs
Sandi

photowannabe said...

Love Grandma's little helper. I remember that was how most of my things got watered. Anything but the flowers.
Cute, cute, cute.

Kellan said...

She is so darling and those pictures are precious. I love that she has so many expressions - so cute!

SEe you soon, Joan - Kellan

Donna said...

I was wondering what she was watering, LOL! Absolutely ADORABLE faces she makes! Wish I could give her a big hug!

Joni said...

precious pictures to treasure...if the airplane pilots knew they were getting little angel kisses blown to them, it would make their day!

david mcmahon said...

Give her a hug from my kids!

Michelle said...

She is too cute!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

These are so sweet. Sweet moments to cherish a lifetime. I love it!!!!!

Tonjia said...

I think she is blowing a kiss! what a sweetheart, and she is very photogenic.

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

These are the cutest pictures. I love them!

Kari

Maria said...

What great expressions you were able to capture with your camera!