Monday, March 24, 2008

THE NEWEST MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY!













Okay, I am taking a deep breath and introducing our newest member of our family. Here he is, not sure of his name yet but he is healthy and beautiful. He was born on Easter Sunday at 9:58pm and weighed 8.2 pounds. The photos are of Allison and my son Jimmy and my sweetie and Jimmy and of my new grandson and I. Blogger put these photos in a weird position and I am too tired too mess with them right now. I hope to get better photos later on today. I had all these wonderful photos planned from Easter today of our Easter egg hunt and Easter brunch but this little guy decided to make an appearance. Not sure if Allison would want me to post photos of her right after her giving birth but I thought she looked good for just giving birth to an 8 pound baby. LOL We are all tired today but so happy that he is here and healthy. Look at how alert he is in the photo of just him! I'll have more photos later and I'll also tell more about his birth. It was the best Easter!


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable. Tell them congratulations!! We can't wait to meet him. Allison looks great.

June

Irene said...

What a sweetie! Congratulations!

There must have been something in the air last night. My friend just emailed me to tell me her sister had her baby last night as well. And he was due in April!

Looking forward to more pics!

judy said...

Hi Joan,

He really is an adorable baby. What a great Easter present! Hope everyone is doing well.

Judy

sarah said...

Congratulations to your whole family! He's so sweet, and Alison and Jimmy look great!

Maria said...

Wow, what a blessed Easter! Your grandson is gorgeous. Congrats to all of you! I know we'll see lots more photos of him and Maddie in the days to come. Yeah!

Justabeachkat said...

Oh Congratulations!! How special to be born on Easter too. The photos are great. You're right...he's very alert. Allison and Jimmy must be thrilled. Can't wait to hear more.

Hugs!
Kat

Donna said...

How Wonderful for you and your family!!! Congratulations!! What a Wonderful present for Easter!! Get some rest sweetie!! hughugs

Knit-Wit said...

Wow! An Easter baby. And think of how cool it is that Easter this early won't happen for another 150 years. What are the chances?

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He's so pretty - I love that he's wide awake in that picture. You guys really know how to celebrate Easter, don't you? lol

Can't wait to see more pictures...I want to see how Maddie takes to him, too. I'm sure she'll be so funny. And then when the next one comes along...she may be ready to put her foot down and declare NO MORE GRANDBABIES FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS! ha

Tell Jimmy and Allison congratulations, too. And to get busy with a name!

XOXOXOX
Kari

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Definitely have to have a name soon...I was showing Randey the pictures and now he's calling this precious child a "Who Baby" (as in Dr. Suess and the Who's! LOL)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Easter surprise--not only did you all get a visit from the Easter Bunny, but from the stork as well :-) He looks so alert--wow! Congratulations to all--looking forward to finding out his name!

Wendster said...

BEAUTIFUL! Welcome, baby!

Just added you to my blog roll.

Wendy in So Cal

Anonymous said...

What a sweet Easter bundle!!
Congratulations to one and all!

kevin said...

Congrats! He's a cutie!

Mimi said...

congratulations Grammie!!!
what a wonderful Easter Gift...
So happy that Allison and baby are both doing well...
Beautiful baby!!!
Mimi