Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Rockettes!!

My girls and I went to see the Radio City Rockettes on Saturday. We had so much fun that we have decided to do this every year at Christmas. The look on Maddie's face as she watched the show was priceless, she literally did not move from her chair for an hour and a half. All of my photos of her sitting there were way too dark but here are a few. This was my first time to see the show and it's a fun show!

pretty little sasHere's Aunt TeeTee(Christina) and Sas. Even little Sas loved all of the lights and music.

twirling maddie Here's Maddie in her twirly Santa dress. She loves this little dress so much, we all ooh and aahh when she wears it and she twirls around in it and shows us how pretty it is.


silly grandma This is just Grandma(me) being silly. I tried to take a photo of Maddie and I in the reflection of the door but she decided to move and I must have forgot I had the flash on. LOL

three pretty gals Here's Christina(Aunt Tee Tee), Sas and Mommy(Melissa).

they had live animals I loved the part of the show that told the Christmas story. They even had live animals. It was pretty cool.
this was one of my favorite parts of the show
The wooden soldiers were great. They had everything timed just perfect. It was pretty amazing.

if only i could do this
If only I could get my legs do this. LOL I wonder how many calories these gals burn off each show. It really was a wonderful show and I came away with great memories of little Maddie just sitting there so happy and excited to see it all. I hope everyone is having a great week. I am trying to get organized for Christmas but I somehow started working on a project cleaning out my old photos and putting them in boxes instead of just having them thrown anywhere. Now why I started this just a few weeks before Christmas is beyond me, but since they are spread out all across our pool table and I figure someone might actually want to play pool on Christmas day, I really need to finish it. My problem is I am finding photos from 30 years ago or more and I just have to stop and look at them. I'll probably share more of these old photos as I go through them. I have all these old Polaroid(do they even have polaroid cameras anymore??) ones which I want to scan in my computer. I guess I better get back to work on them today instead of playing on my computer. LOL Have a good one!!


6 comments:

Brenda said...

What an exciting adventure for you and the girls. I love the photos of your babies!

Sally said...

Awww, your little ones and bigger ones are so precious. What a great day you all had together. Those moments remain in our memories forever!

The one and only time I was in NY, I saw the Rockettes and it was fantastic. That was probably in the 70's. :)

Hey, I know what you mean about that picture project. I had started it a while back, and it became overwhelming. After a while, I'll get back to it.

The pictures are awesome!

Anonymous said...

We loved the Rockettes too! I hope they come back again. I started taking Allison when she was 5 and then we went for like 3 years in a row and then the Rockettes stopped coming to Cincy! This was the first year back and we loved it!!! Glad Maddie like it!

photowannabe said...

I would so love to see that show. maybe some year. It must have been really good for Maddie to sit still for so long.
I haven't even begun to decorate for Christmas. Just put away the Thanksgiving things since we had Bible study here tonight. I guess I better get on the ball.

Donna said...

What a great holiday outing for the gals! Glad you had a good time and created precious memories!

This time of year is soooo busy, isn't it!? Yikes, I got to get off this computer and get something done, LOL!

Donna said...

Oh how Wonderful!!! Sounds like ya'll had a Great time!!! Loved the pictures!!hughugs