Thursday, December 11, 2008

Home!

do i look like i am up to no good
sweet sweet sas We are back home, safe and sound and grateful for this chance to go away and have fun with the little girls. Maddie kept asking about the beach all the way home. Since their Daddy works for an airline, these little girls are good little travelers. Maddie knows exactly what to do when she goes through security, she takes off her shoes and waits until the security person tells her to come through. And she loves flying on the airplane and does really well for a two year old. So today it's grocery shopping, laundry and finishing up my Christmas cards and catching up with my blog buddies. I've missed seeing what everyone is up to this busy time of year. Have a good day and here's a few photos I took of the girls before we left. Don't you love these little Santa hats? Of course they are pink sparkle ones. LOL You can get them at Walgreens in all different colors. Have a great day!

10 comments:

Donna said...

Welcome back from your travels! Ah, it's reality time again, huh? Glad that you had a lovely time! Those little gals are so cute.

We've been busy this week, so I've gotten behind in postings and having trouble catching up with my blogging buddies too. I hope, hope, hope to get a posting done today, LOL!

sarah said...

The pink hat pictures are soooo cute! I'm glad you enjoyed your girlfriends getaway.

Brenda said...

Welcome home! Those precious young ladies sparkle even without the pink santa hats.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back safe and sound. Love the Santa hats.

Brit. (lille meg) said...

Welcome back, Joan! I am sure you have had a good trip!
How clever Maddie is! Just 2 years old!
Have a nice day!

Jeanne said...

The girls look so darn cute in their hats! And I love your new header!

Justabeachkat said...

Welcome home! The girls looks so adorable in those hats!!!!

Hugs!
Kat

Donna said...

Glad you're home safe and sound! And guess I'll be on my way to....WALGREENS!!!Hahaaa...they're precious!!hughugs

Sally said...

Your little ones always look soooo cute! Love the hats.

Since Hunter doesn't want to wear the reindeer antlers, guess I need to shop for a pink hat like those; she'd love that!! :)

Cindra said...

Your little pink santas in the earlier photos are precious! What sweeties. Did Maddie feel like a fairy princess in the archway of lights? I love Betty Boop, too! And she is looking tall and shapely in that outfit. I always thought of her as being shorter and shapely... but Betty Boop as a super hero Santa works, too! Merry Christmas!