Friday, October 19, 2007

Where's Lost?



So I know this isn't the biggest deal in the world right now but I want to know what happen to Lost. I've been waiting for this show to come back on since May. Where is it? My niece Allison tells me it won't be back on TV until February, 2008. What's the deal with that? I really don't watch alot of TV and Lost is one of the few shows I really have enjoyed. I think their pilot show was one of the best. It was smart and interesting and not like any other show out there. I need answers to the big questions, like what's going to happen with Kate, Jack, Sawyer and Hurley. LOL But I do think they need to wrap up some old story lines first. So I've been watching House Hunters on HGTV. Has anyone ever watched House Hunters? I love that show. I have no idea why, we are not looking for a new home and have been in ours for over 20 years. I really get into trying to guess which house they will buy. I also like to watch 24 and American Idol but they don't come on till January either. If you have a favorite show that you think I would like, let me know. So here I am with nothing to watch so I guess I'll have more time to blog. :-) Have a great weekend!



5 comments:

Irene said...

Hi Joan,

I think there are a bunch of old shows that are scheduled for spring debut. I think Lost is one of them. I have never watched the show, but have heard so many good things that I should get the DVD and catch up.

I also LOVE House Hunters. And we have no intentions of buying or selling. We got rid of our extended cable so we don't have that station anymore, which is a good thing as I literally watched that show every night it was on. Why is it so addicting?

Nunnie's Attic said...

Hey Joan,
I don't watch Lost but I hear it is a good show. I love House Hunters. The host gets on my nerves a little bit but not enough that I wouldn't watch. I know what you mean about guessing what house they choose. My husband and I have a contest and HE'S winning!

I like House, Grey's Anatomy, Dirty Sexy Money (it's new this year but I FLIP for Donald Sutherland ever since I saw M*A*S*H) and Big Shots (it's new too and the guys in it aren't too hard on the eyes either!)

This past year was my first time watching American Idol. I had no idea that they showed the bad ones first. I figured my husband would get a kick out of that and then once you're in, your hooked!

Love,
Julie

Knit-Wit said...

I've only watched one episode of Lost and I was lost during the entire show!

kevin said...

Joan, I think that they are scheduled to start Lost back up in January so that they can run a new episode every week throughout the season. Last year they had like 6 in row and then the rest later and I think this year they are just doing them all together. Which we kind of like, makes it easier to stay on top of what's going on!

Peta said...

I miss Lost too, can't wait for it to come back on.