Sunday, September 2, 2007

Thinking out loud





"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand."




Philippians 4:6,7




So I woke up this morning with this verse on my mind and then I checked my e-mail and the K-Love's encouraging word of the day was Philippians 4:19 which says "And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches." HELLO, do you think I'm suppose to read Philippians? I think the Lord shows us sometimes where to go in His word for what is relevant in our lives at that time and I know He just did that.




Safe Travels,



Joan

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean..Romans 12:2 has been right in front of me two or three times today...'Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is -- his good, pleasing and perfect will.' There's definitely a message there, wouldn't you say?? :-)