Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Judy and Stephanie!!!

we should burn these dresses Today is my sister Judy's birthday and nothing says Happy Birthday like old photos from the 80's. This is a photo of all of my sisters and me at June's wedding. From the left it's Gail, Judy, June and me. June, how could you have made us wear these beautiful dresses??? We're all a little bit older(just a little) now but I just wanted to wish you the best birthday ever. Happy Birthday Judy!!
sweet lady bug
And tomorrow is my sweet lady bug's 21st birthday, but since it'll be Thanksgiving I wanted to post about it today. Stephanie is my niece and her mom, Lisa was one of my very best friends. Lisa passed away when Steph was a little girl so Steph and her brother Nick spent lots of time at our home. My two girls think of her as the younger sister they never had. The top photo is one of the last photos of Lisa and her kids before she got sick and the bottom one is of Steph and Sas. Your Mom would be so proud of the woman you have become Steph! I know you are going out to celebrate tonight and I want you to have a great time but be careful. We love you!!!
steph and sas

11 comments:

judy said...

Hi Joan,

Thanks for those happy birthday wishes. Boy, did we all look young in that picture. Steph made me a happy birthday wish out of smarties today; it made my day!!! Happy 21st Birthday to Stephanie tomorrow also. Sure wish I were 21 again:)

Judy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Judy!!!!! Have a wonderful dinner tonight!!!
Happy 21st to Stephanie also!!!

Gail

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Judy!! Hey, I will have you know that those dresses were hot back in 1989 - ha, ha!! Stephanie - Have a great 21st Birthday!!!!!!

Love,

June

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Judy and Steph!!!! Hope your day is wonderful!

Donna said...

Happy Birthday to Judy and Stephanie!!! Great Pictures Miz Joan!! Happy Thanksgiving!hughugs

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hope Judy and Stephanie have very Happy Birthdays!
Y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Many Blessings,
Sandy

Mel said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Judy!
Happy Birthday Aunt Steph!
Love, Buttons & SAS

Jeanne said...

Aww what sweet pics. Hope they both have wonderful birthdays. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving Joan.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Joan, thank you for coming by to see me so often, I'm so glad to have met you blogging & wish I had more time to visit. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan,
Somehow I lost you in my blogroll when I switched blogs.....I am so glad you stopped by. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you for all the birthday wishes! I'm so excited to make Joan's Journeys. ;) See you in a couple hours -- Jimmy and I will tell you all about how wonderful my birthday was!
(I'm awake at 10:30... that has to be a good sign!)