Sunday, November 23, 2008
The City Examiner has Six Random things about Joan in it!
You better run to the stores and get your copy of the Six random things about Joan before they sell out! :-) I've been tagged by my good buddy Donna at Cottage Days and Journeys to name six random things about me. That cute little doll baby on the cover of the City Examiner is me when I was a wee little baby. So here are the rules and my six random things:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1) I love to wander around book stores, I could spend hours in them and if they have a coffee shop in them I could spend all day there.
2) I don't watch a whole lot of regular TV but I do love Lost(which will be back in January) and 24(which has a show on tonight,yea!). Jack Bauer will save the world in 24 hours!!!!
3)My favorite restaurant is Brio's Italian Grill. I always get the same thing, the salmon, yum!
4)I am not much of an athlete. I always wanted to be good at some sport but I am sadly very uncoordinated.
5)My sweetie and I took dance lessons before our daughter was married so we wouldn't look like total idiots dancing at the reception. It was a blast.
6)My favorite snack is pretzels, give me chocolate cover ones and I'll be your best friend for life. LOL
I am a rebel so I am not going to tag anyone but everyone is welcome to play along and let me know if you do so I can read your six random things! Have a great Sunday!