Friday, October 31, 2008

Just Treats Today!









Have a safe and fun Halloween. The grand kiddies are all going to trick or treat around our neighborhood so hopefully I'll get lots of photos. Speaking of photos, don't forget Brenda's Photo Challenge tomorrow. The theme is "EMOTIONS" This one was a hard one for me and I'll probably have to go into my old photos, but it's always fun so sign up here to play along. And has everyone checked out the big Bloggy Giveaways? I think most of the giveaways are over by midnight tonight so hop on over here and sign up to win some great giveaways! Happy Halloween!

9 comments:

Brenda said...

Happy Halloween young lady!

photowannabe said...

Love the little guy sleeping by his pumpkin. Great shots and have a fun time with the Grandkids.

Anonymous said...

Have a great halloween.

Anonymous said...

I love the little ShihTzu puppy! We are looking forward to see Maddie & Sydney dressed up tonight!

Donna said...

Have a Wonderful Halloween night sweetie!!hughugs

Donna said...

Thank you for the sweet pictures!

Alas, I didn't sign up for the photo challenge this time. It's not been a good week for me, and I have not been spending much time on the computer. Too much pain to sit with my knee and got a migraine to boot. Please forgive me!

Peta said...

Lovely images Joan, thanks for those!

smilnsigh said...

Precious pictures for a Halloween post. Hope yours was fun.

Miss Mari-Nanci

Leah said...

Cute pictures, Joan! Hope your Halloween was fun!

I just wanted to remind you that the Giving Thanks challenge starts today. I hope you'll participate again this year!

~ Leah