Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Photos From Last Thanksgiving

Thought I'd share a few photos from last Thanksgiving. My Dad takes us all out to eat for Thanksgiving dinner each year and then I cook a small turkey the next day so everyone can have leftovers. Anyway, here are the guys. my sweetie, my nephew, Nick, my son, Jimmy and my son in law, Jamiel. I hardly ever post pictures of the guys and it's not that I do that on purpose it's just that I don't have as many photos of them. The only one missing from the photo is my Dad.




Here I am last Thanksgiving with my sweet grandbaby Madison, she was only a few months old and was sleeping most of the meal. I doubt if she'll do that this year. But look at how little she was.


Here is a photo of everyone. My niece Stephanie and Nick are in the upper left of the picture. They spent so much time at our home growing up that I consider them part of our family. Their Mom was one of my very best friends and she died when they were little. Anyway, a few have other family obligations this year so I won't be able to get photos of us all together this year but maybe I'll get that photo on Christmas. And I've been waiting to share something with you all but one of my children has not sent me the photo yet, so maybe later on. I hope....................


4 comments:

Debra from Bungalow said...

The pictures of your family are priceless. How great of your Dad to take all of you out on Thanksgiving.
The cat post got a smile from me. I never owned a cat but they seem like they all have unique personalities. I wish you & your famuly a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Hugs, DebraK

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Joan, what a beautiful family. HOpe you all have a great Thanksgiving.

Loved the cat pics! I used to have one, so I know exactly what you mean. Cleo is a cutie & yes, they have the best life.

xo,
Rhoda

Justabeachkat said...

Great photos! I just love photos...they bring back such memories. You can't go back and literally re-live those times, but you can re-live them through the photos.

Hugs!
Kat

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Great looking family. How come your group looks so well put together and mine always looks like we just stepped out of the coal mines or something? lol
Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving!