Sunday, January 17, 2010

January Blahs.......

Well, there's nothing "blah" about these three angels. But I really haven't had much to blog about this past week. My life's been about as exciting as watching paint dry, which by the way that's exactly what I've been doing. Haha... My back was out of sorts for a few days after painting. I guess this old body just can't handle things like it used to. There used to be a day when I could paint all day and it wouldn't be a problem, but now my body just doesn't like it. Oh and then there's the problem of staying focus, haha....I stop painting to check my computer and before I know it an hour has passed. You know I have to keep up with the blogs, facebook, emails and now twitter. Twitter has become very addicting especially to check on news. But in between I got to spend some fun times with my grandbabies and also have been out with girlfriends. So that's about it for me on these dreary days in the middle of January, hope everyone is doing great! Have the best week!!

4 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Cute photos Joan. They're growing so fast!

Hugs!
Kat

Maria said...

As always, your photos of the grandkids are adorable and make me smile. Hope you have a good week, too, and baby that back of yours.

Jeanette said...

Cute kids! January and February can be such blah months, can't they?

Brenda said...

There sure isn't a blah moment in those happy little faces! Spring she is a'comin'!