Thursday, September 17, 2009

This and That!!

Hi Everyone!! The weather here in Ohio has been so beautiful for days now. Sunny days and cooler nights. It has been gorgeous!!! I've been busy with lots of things. We are finally getting somewhere on our backyard project, all the pavers are here and ready to go and I am looking at having a pergola put up to get a little shade during the day. We get direct sun in the backyard so it would be great to have a little shade. I also planted some Mums and cleaned up the front yard. So here's some photos of the grandkids over the past few weeks. Every week my Dad takes all his girls out to lunch one day and breakfast one day and we always go to Frisch's for breakfast. I think breakfast is Maddie's favorite thing to do, she loves to get cupcakes(pancakes)!! So I took her photo with the Frisch's Big Boy. LOL
I think Maddie actually took this photo of Sydney one day at the Zip Dip(creamy whip ice cream). It makes me sad the Zip Dip will be closing for the season soon!!! :-(

And these are a bit blurry but here's Cameron playing in a pine tree. It's always amazing to me that a little kid can have so much fun even with a pine tree!!! Hey I'm on a roll here, two posts in a week!! LOL Happy Thursday!!!




10 comments:

Donna said...

Ahhhh...Summer's coming to an end SO darn fast! Look at the BABIES!! Growing fast Girl!
Have a Great week!hughugs

Brit. (lille meg) said...

I am sure you had a lot of fun in spite of you have been busy.
It's so nice to see this pictures.
You have summer, in my place we have autumn now. It's windy and rainy almost every day.....
I wish you and your grandchildren happy days!.....):

Jeanette said...

Those kids are so cute! That Big Boy looks like a 50's style one. It has been beautiful here in MI too! Love these "free" days, no air conditioning and no heat! Great for sleeping, too!

Sally said...

awwwww, you have such little darlings in your life.

Thanks so much for your encouraging words; I wish I could help you like you've helped me. ((hugs))

Michelle said...

looks like you've been enjoying the nice weather!

Brenda said...

I'm so sad to see Summer ending.
I don't like cold!! You've been having the weather this week that we WISH we had but we're getting this miserable rain!

You sure have the prettiest babies!!

Donna said...

Time with those grands is always precious! Glad you're getting things done around house before the weather turns frightful!

Jeanne said...

Looks like good days for you. Love the Big Boy. Is that similar to Abdow's Big Boy?

Rune said...

I have decided to stop blogging. I really want to blog, but I am crazy busy and I can’t priorities to blog anymore. I am so sorry.

W

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Joan,
Great photos! I'm so ready for Fall! Hope you are well.
Have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Sandy