Saturday, September 20, 2008

BRENDA'S PHOTO CHALLENGE ~ SEASONS

Brenda's Photo Challenge is being hosted by Amanda from Penny and Pounds and the theme was "changing seasons." I did not have time this challenge to get some new photos so I looked in my albums for a few. Thanks Amanda for hosting this one and as always it was fun and I am looking forward to seeing everyone's photos. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend

This is my great Eiffel Tower experiment that I did last March when we got hit with a huge snowstorm. You can see how by the time the snow stopped the Eiffel Tower had almost disappeared. This of course is my winter season.
Here's my Spring photo, the beautiful magnolia tree blooming in my backyard. It's coming down when we start the backyard project. I will miss it next Spring.
Here's my Summer photo. My granddaughter Maddie and I with our toes in the ocean. I love this photo.

I know we are only suppose to have three photos but there are four seasons. LOL Not the best Fall shot but I realized I don't have any Fall photos and the leaves haven't changed around here yet. Go to Brenda's Photo Challenge Blog to see who's playing. The link is right on my sidebar. Happy Saturday!


18 comments:

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Hiya Joan! Oooh i remember the Eiffel Tower pics!! I loved them so much, still do.
And your toes on the beach one is AWESOME, i love that one too, one of my faves.

I wasnt able to do this challenge as i had a huge day posting a giveaway that im hosting. SO POP ON BY AND ENTER OK SWEETIE!

Luv Shann x

Donna said...

Really good photos Joan! I also loved the tower in the snow!!hahaa...fun idea!! Happy weekend...hughugs

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Love the photos ~ especially the different colors in the trees! Fall is my favorite time of the year! Love the crisp mornings and having my windows open all day.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Sandy

Brenda said...

Super challenge photos! My favorite is the toes in the ocean, that is just the sweetest, most darling, photo ever!

I also love the Spring magnolia, I would lay on the ground in tears if I had to cut down such a lovely tree, but I realize how important your backyard project is and it's unavoidable.

Sybil said...

What great pictures. I love the photo of the magnolias. And the last picture is just great too! Great job!

Cindra said...

I love your photos, but the toes are my favorite. That had to be a special time for you.

Jeanne said...

Oh so not ready to see the white stuff yet. Good look at all three especially those little toes in the water.

Tabitha said...

Great photos and I love the one of the feet in the sea too!! So sweet!
love and hugs XXXX

Karen M said...

I love your seasons pictures. You did great!! My favorite is the toes in the sand. That is so precious.

Jeanette said...

I love the eiffel tower pictures. Such a good idea I may try that myself this winter. The toes in the water picture is too precious!

Arija said...

Oh I love those little tootsies! Your 4th eiffel tower shot looks like an angelcake, great, and I'm really sorry you will lose your superb Magnolia stellata alba.

Arija said...

Oh I love those little tootsies! Your 4th eiffel tower shot looks like an angelcake, great, and I'm really sorry you will lose your superb Magnolia stellata alba.

Maria said...

Hi Joan, love your photos! The Eiffelturm photo is great, funny idea, I think I will make a photo of the miniature of St. Stephen's Cathedral when we have snow this winter :).The magnolia are wonderful!
Thank for sharing!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

i love the feet photo! xoxo Nita

moma grits said...

great shots...LOVE the toes!!!!!!!

Sandi McBride said...

I love the Magnolia photo ,so sorry it has to go! I've always thought the photo of you and the grandbaby with toes in the ocean was specially sweet!
hugs
Sandi

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Joan, I love your pictures. Each one is special and I adore the tootsie pic with you and your grand daughter at the beach. I always enjoy this on your sidebar.
The magnolia tree is gorgeous and we enjoy ours in the spring too.

I have passed on an award to you. Stop by when you have a moment to pick it up. Have a great first day of Fall and Blessings always,
hugs, Celestina
la rea rose

Nita Jo said...

All great photos, but the one of you and Maddie's toes is so sweet!

Blessings!
Nita Jo