Saturday, January 19, 2008
An Award and I've been Tagged
Karen from Karen's Ramblings has given me this award and thank you so much Karen. I LOVE this award. First I love the message of the Spread the Love Award and it also is one of the prettiest awards I have seen. Thanks again Karen and if you have never been over to visit Karen please go here , her blog is filled with love, especially her love for the Lord shines through. So I am passing this award on to a few ladies:
Teresa at Livin the Life
Kari at Just Livin Large
Jennifer at The Beaufort Lookout
and Shannon at Paint Mine Pink
All of these girls spread the love in so many ways. Thanks for being my blogging friends.
And Sandi from Holding Patterns has tagged me to tell 8 things about why it's good to be me. First of all, I just want to say I have had the most fun getting to know Sandi, her blog is fun and she always makes me laugh. So here goes:
1) It's good to be me because I have a husband who loves me and supports me in everything I do.
2) It's good to be me because my children are all healthy and safe.
3) It's good to be me because I have one beautiful granddaughter and a grandson and another granddaughter on the way and they all are healthy and growing.
4) It's good to be me because I have a nice warm home and great neighbors.
5) It's good to be me because I really want for nothing. I mean there are "things" I always want but if you think about it all of my basic needs like food and clothing are met and beyond.
6)It's good to be me because even though I have a few "health" issues, they are nothing compared to what others are going through.
7)It's good to be me because I know the love of God.
8) And it's good to be me because I have met so many wonderful friends through blogging.
That was fun so if anyone wants to play along, please do so and let me know why you feel it's good to be you. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! It's cold in Cincy, I think we are suppose to hit the single digits tonight.............brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..................Stay warm!