Sunday, November 27, 2011

Catch up post!!

 So it's been a few weeks since my last post and I need to catch up a little!!  It's been busy around here and in less than 48 hours from now it's going to get really busy!! Because grand baby #4 will be here!! JUST.CAN'T.WAIT!!!!! So there will be lots of baby pics this week....:-)
But until that time, here's a rundown of what's been going on in my life!  I was baptized last week! It was an awesome experience! It was just something I never did and felt it was time to do.  I can't even explain to you in words how God has taken me from where I was so broken and brokenhearted to this place where I am now(a good place).  I just know it to be true and I am so grateful!
 And I've been spinning at least a few times a week!! I LOVE spinning!! It's a really good workout and I've been going with my youngest daughter so that makes it even more fun!!
 And can I just say, this Fall was just gorgeous!! The weather was so beautiful and some of the trees around my office were just beautiful!!
 I took an art class with some of my friends. Okay, so I'll never be an artist but I had fun and that's all that counts in my book. For two hours I sat there concentrating on this little pink flower thing....LOL  It's good therapy too!!
 My outdoor tree is up. I need to put a few more ornaments on it but I just love the outdoor tree.  It's right outside my sliding glass doors off the kitchen so I can sit in the morning with my first cup of coffee and look at it!!  And the little girls decided Cleo needed to be decorated for Christmas. Let's just say Cleo was less than happy with the idea!   LOL  It's baby week!!!  YEA!!   I'll be back later in the week with photos and updates on the new baby girl!!  Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Sally said...

It's always SO good to see you here, Joan. I think it's wonderful about the baptism!

I know you guys cannot wait for the new baby girl to arrive, and I can't wait to see the photo's. I pray for a safe, and healthy delivery for baby and Melissa. I spent the night last night keeping Rylan. There's just nothing like it in the world, watching them watching their new world. :)

Stay well, my friend. ((hugs))

Justabeachkat said...

Hi sweet friend! Lots of good things in your life right now. So happy for you. Is the baby here yet? More pink!

Hugs,
Kat

Donna said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
hughugs

Justabeachkat said...

Happy New Year sweet friend!

I hope one of your resolutions this year is to blog more frequently! LOL

BTW...just like my blog post tonight expresses - YOU are important to me. Thanks for your friendship.

Hugs,
Kat