Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July 2010!!


I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th of July! I had a wonderful day! After the miserable 4th of July I had last year it felt so good to smile and laugh again on the holiday I truly love. Sometimes I think that this process of grieving over a loss is so slow but then I see how far I have come over the past year and I also see God's hand in my life and how he has protected me and taken care of me and sent angels in the form of family and friends. So while it may seem slow moving to me sometimes, I believe God has me right where He wants me right now. So here's a few pics of my 4th! Hope everyone's was as wonderful!!



4 comments:

Jeanette said...

So glad you were able to enjoy this holiday. Looks like fun!!

Donna said...

You STILL don't look older than THEY do Girl!!Hahaaa...
Glad you enjoyed the holiday!!
hughugs

Sally said...

Awww, look at all those smilin' faces!! I'm so glad this year finds you smiling again, Joan. (((hugs)))

Donna said...

I admire your strength and am so proud of you! May you continue to find many joys ahead as you forge a new path!