Monday, April 5, 2010

Just a few Easter pics.......

It was a beautiful day here in Southwest Ohio yesterday and I had a wonderful Easter Sunday! Here's just a couple of pics after our brunch yesterday! I took so many photos yesterday and I'm still going through them all. LOL My little granddaughters were so cute in their Easter dresses! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and I really am trying to work my way around blogville but this beautiful weather keeps calling me to go outside. Haha.... Today it felt like it was early Summer around here but I'm not complaining, I love the warm weather and tonight we have tornado watches in our area. I hope everyone is safe and happy!!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Beautiful girls with their beautiful Gommy! So glad you had a great day, and hope those warnings passed you on by.

Have a wonderful day! :)

Donna said...

They sure are adorable! Glad that you had a wonderful Easter! We've got some hot weather down here right now too. Stay safe from those storms!

Donna said...

Stay safe Sweetie!!!
Love the photos! They shouldn't be SO adorable...And YOU don't like them at All, Do You?!! Little troublemakers!Hahahaa...
Safe night Girl!!
hughugs

a Pocket Angel said...

Joan, What adorable girls!!!
Have a Happy Spring..
Blessings~Mary~ :-}