Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall Photo Session!!

We took the girls out the other day to get a few photos while the Fall colors were still around. This is at a park by my house on the Ohio River! All of the photos are straight out of the camera, I just haven't had time to play with photos lately. This one of the girls is my favorite!

Here's one of me and little Sydney! What you don't see here is Maddie off to my side not wanting to get in the photo holding on tight to a bag of sugar cookies I had brought along to bribe her with!! LOL


Sweet, sweet sisters..............







Anyway, we had a few really beautiful Fall days here in Ohio but are now back to rain and chilly. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We are celebrating a birthday this weekend, which I am sure I will take lots of photos to share next week!! Happy Weekend!!




9 comments:

Jeanette said...

Very nice pictures. We had a few nice days here in MI too but that's all gone now!

Cathy said...

Great pictures - they are so cute! We have had some gorgeous days haven't we. Today is pretty much yuck though!

Sally said...

Precious girls, precious moments. :)

LZ Blogger said...

Joan ~ Darling pictures of the girls here. I love the one of them walking over the bridge together. TOO CUTE! By the way... that bribe with the bag of sugar cookies works on grandpa's TOO! You might wonder how I know that FACT? ~ jb//

Michelle said...

such beautiful photos!

photowannabe said...

What sweet grandbabies. I love the one of the 2 sisters walking ahead of you. I can see they keep you hopping.

Donna said...

Hahahaa...I love these!! You can almost hear them singing!! Happy Birthday to the mystery person!hughugs

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

They are so sweet...m.

Brenda said...

These are wonderful Miz Joan! I especially love the one of them holding hands.