Friday, May 29, 2009

Where did this week go??

I can't believe it's already Friday. When Monday is a holiday it always throws me off for the whole week. I hope everyone has a great weekend! It's really pretty in Cincinnati this morning, the sun is shining and it's a little cooler outside. Just wanted to share a few collages(okay, I never tire of making them, LOL). The first collage is of the "gals" playing with Sydney's new water thingy(don't know what's it's really called). They love this water thingy and I added a few photos of them eating ice cream and cupcakes.
This collage is of the butterfly show at Krohn Conservatory in Eden park here in Cincy. This show last from April to June, but it is always best to get to it early because the butterflies start to die off by the end of the showing. We happened to be there on a day when there were lots of school groups there, so it was hard to get good photos. Maddie and Sydney loved looking at all the butterflies. Really if you are ever around Cincy in April through June come and see this show. Have a good weekend everyone, maybe I'll go and play with the water thingy with the "gals" this weekend. :-)

12 comments:

Brenda said...

Monday was a holiday? Ha, just kidding. I always love your photos Miz Joan! The water toy looks like a load of fun!

Jeanette said...

I love your collages and looking at photos of your grandbabies. We're a nice weekend trip outside of Cincinnati so I may take in that show sometime this simmer. Thanks for the tip!

Donna said...

You're the Best travel agent, Ever Miz Joan! Love the photos!!hughugs

Donna said...

That looks like a great conservatory! We'll have to make it up there to Cinncinnati sometime for a visit, after I get healed up.

Sally said...

Awww, I also love your collages and never tire of seeing those precious grandbabies!!

I'm so glad that we have wonderful blog friends who take us on trips with them; places we wouldn't ever get to see like the conservatory!! :)

Becky said...

I LUV your collages Joan. Sure wish I knew how to do them. Are they ez to do?

Have a wonderful weekend friend!

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Wonderful collage Joan! Have a nice weekend!

Jeanne said...

Aren't these collage things great when you have loads of pictures to share? The girls look like they're having a great time. My BF and I went to a Butterfly place here! We ran into a couple school groups as well so I know what you mean. Beautiful pictures and lucky you had such great weather!

Maria said...

Looks like a wonderful week! I love the butterfly trip.

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

How great are those piccies...
My kids too have a Water play table exactly the same...My youngest always ends Up sitting in it though!

Justabeachkat said...

Great photos Joan. I love the collages you do.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

The girls are so sweet!!! happy weekend...m..